Nominations for Awards
DUE Wednesday, September 28th at Noon.
Categories and Criteria
Young Male referee of the Year
Young Female referee of the Year
Friend of Soccer
- Do they pay attention to the game?
- Do they respect the coaches and players of the game?
- Do they use the entire field to keep aware of plays and players?
- Do they provide learning opportunities during infractions?
- Do they show leadership to the game, players, coaches and parents?
- Have you seen this ref improve over the years?
Recreational Girls Coach of the Year
- Nominate a Business or Organization or Family or Individual
- How do they support players and coaches and association throughout the soccer seasons?
- What projects have they participated in to help provide soccer to the Pierre/Ft Pierre community?
- Do they go above and beyond to volunteer for events?
- Years of Service
Recreational Boys Coach of the Year
Volunteer / Parent of the Year
- Do they promote the game both on and off the field?
- Are they a leader in the community outside of soccer?
- Encourage players to train on their own and seek that next level of competition?
- Positive coaching philosophy?
- Promotes Sportsmanship in and out of soccer for both players and parents?
- Provide players with a learning environment of enthusiasm, creativity and self confidence?
- In what area does this person assist a team and/or organization?
- How does this person promote the game in and out of soccer?
- What projects has this person worked on that have assisted the organization?
Administrator of the Year
- What impact does this person have on the organization and the community?
- How do they advance the game for players, coaches and parents?
- What projects have been enhanced or newly introduced by this person?