Month: April, 2015
Monday, April 27, 2015
Week Four of CASA Spring Soccer
· Support your coaches
· Work Concession Stand on your assigned team time
· Keep all kids from hanging on the goals
· Keep the facilities clean of trash
· Encourage all players from the sidelines; no coaching
· Be Respectful of the officials on the field
Weather is ever-changing during the spring season:
· Please have player bags packed for cold and hot weather temps/conditions
· Any cancelations on game nights (Saturdays) will be posted by 4pm (9am) to WEBSITE, MASS EMAIL and RADIO
· Lightning is a top safety factor for leaving the fields. Ref Coord and Board Members will make that call from the fields if lightning is in the area.
THANK YOU to EVERYONE who helped with the tournament this past weekend. It was a FUN time watching players, coaches and referees participate in the beautiful game of soccer.
Coaches and Coordinators will be evaluating players over the last few weeks of season, to provide a player rating for next fall team selection process. Evaluation Form criteria is located HERE.
Awards – Nominate someone for fall/spring awards. Criteria is listed per award HERE. Please submit award nominations by May 14th. Award winners will be announced at the Annual Membership Meeting on June 4th. Local winners will be forwarded onto the state award process.
Board and Coordinator positions are open to nominations at the Annual Membership meeting in June. Make plans to attend. Looking for time and talent in Quickbooks for the Treasurer position. Strong communication skills are important for all positions. Looking forward to training new folks to keep CASA strong into the future.
Categories: All Divisions